One of the newest malls that I can say, a bit hard to commute, is the Ayala Malls the 30th. The new mall lies in a prime location along residential, school and commercial establishments. Located at 30 Meralco, Ayala Malls The 30th becomes a warm haven for young professionals, students and families of Pasig. Few of the establishments surrounding the new mall includes St. Paul Pasig, Renaissance Towers and The Alexandra. A few blocks away from Ultra, Department of Education and Metrowalk.
How to Commute to Ayala Malls the 30th
Just like what I’ve said awhile ago, commuting here is a bit hard specially if your particularly looking for Jeepneys or FX along the road.
- Coming from North or South EDSA, ride the MRT or Buses and go down at Shaw Boulevard Station.
- Walk towards the Jeepney Terminal located at the side of Square mall in front of Shari-La Manila and wait for Jeeps with the signage “UGONG”. Though its like a Pokemon too hard to catch, Ugong Jeepneys passes very rarely. But it usually became more frequent around 4pm onwards.
- Go down the jeep once your at the mall entrance right after St. Paul College.
- You can also ride Jeepneys heading to “ANTIPOLO” and pay a fixed rate of Php 15.00, but most drivers will usually tell you to look for “UGONG” instead.
- For a more convenient ride, you can always look for Taxi cabs or booked via UBER or GRAB.
Will update this post once I discovered a new route. If you do have some inputs, do not hesitate to comment below.
More Guides here – Commuting