Nognog in the City is giving away 5,000 AirAsia Big Points every other week, in partnership with AirAsia Philippines. Excited!?
Let me congratulate first our 3rd BIG Winner for our AirAsia BIG Points Quiz – Ms. Shiena Pearl Valdez. You’ve been chosen by AirAsia Philippines and will receive 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points which you can use to claim plane tickets in any domestic or international flights like Cebu, Davao, Hong Kong, Korea etc. Watch out for member-exclusive Final Call Sale where AirAsia BIG Members can redeem flights as low as 500 BIG Points!
Moving on, let us now open our AirAsia BIG Points Quiz where the winner will be receiving 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points. To know the answer, watch the 4th webisode of webisode of “Red Talks with Daphne” below titled Destination: UNITY (ASEAN). It talks about the different special guests insights about ASEAN. The episode will also give us a better understanding of the benefits of this integration especially in the field of tourism and connectivity.
Were you amazed by this latest episode from Red Talks with Daphne? Kick-start your journey by joining this quiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG points!
What is ASEAN celebrating this year?
- a. ASEAN’s 60th Anniversary
- b. ASEAN’s 70th Anniversary
- c. ASEANS’s 40th Anniversary
- d. ASEAN’s 50th Anniversary
- e. None of the above
Put your answers as a comment to this blog together with your Facebook name and share this on your Facebook account:
Join the #AirAsiaRedTalks #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points. Click here http://bit.ly/2pY9Hlb
TERMS & CONDITION
- Participants must at least be 18 years old, a citizen of the Philippines and must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
- Contest runs from March 25 to June 10, 2017. For the 4th Quiz we will accept entries until 11:59 pm of May 19, 2017. The winner will be announced on the next day along with the AirAsia BIG Points Quiz #5.
- Correct entries will be raffled by AirAsia Philippines and the winner will be announced here at NognogintheCity and will be notified via Facebook.
- The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
- Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.
- Also, it wouldn’t be that hard to like my Facebook page here and follow me on Instagram.com/rodelflordeliz, right? Follow so you can be updated.
Until our next discovery in the City!
またね Mata ne!
Stay in contact subscribe to my blog.