It was just a few weeks ago since I’ve seen this amazing skyline of Manila. Stretching from Quezon City to Pasay City with some parts of Laguna de Bay, this view is really worth visiting. And what excites me as well is on how the mood changes as the sun sets or as the sun rises. This great overlooking view is something you can find at Cloud 9 in Antipolo, Rizal. A popular spot, Cloud 9 is just a hour away from the city.
Will create a separate blog about the things you could expect at the place. But for now let me give you some directions on how you can reach the place commuting. (The popular Padis Point is also another spot you can visit which is just below Cloud 9.)
How to go to Cloud 9, Antipolo, Rizal
Starting Point: MRT Station, Cubao
Route 1: LRT-2 > Marcos Highway > Sumulong Highway
1. From MRT Station Cubao, walk straight to Gateway Mall, passing through Farmers Plaza. Make your way to the LRT-2 station going to Santolan Station.
2. Get on the Santolan-bound train and alight at Santolan station. Santolan is the last stop of LRT 2.
3. Outside Santolan station, ride any jeep heading to Antipolo/Sumulong Highway. Tell the driver to let you off at Padi’s Point/Cloud 9.
Route 2: Aurora Blvd. > Sumulong Highway
1. From MRT Station Cubao, walk towards the jeepney terminal near Telus and ride a jeep going to Antipolo/Sumulong. Remember to check the signage for there are two routes to Antipolo, the other one is via Junction/Tikling.
2. Tell the driver to drop you off Padi’s Point/Cloud 9.