Shanghai Disneyland, Huangpu River, Oriental Pear Tower, Dongping National Forest Park and many more are just some of the places you can unravel when you Shanghai, China. It’s one of the destination that I really want to visit where a mix of western and Chinese culture merge. Luckily, AirAsia Philippines, the world’s best low-cost airline, recently added this wonderful destination on their route map – Shanghai, “The Paris of the East”.
So what are the things that makes me excited about shanghai? Check this out.
- In the Huangpu River lies ultra-modern Pudong, home to the newly opened Shanghai Disneyland and the colorful Oriental Pear Tower.
- Puxi with its host of historical spots like the French Concession, glitzy waterside promenade The Bund with its stretch of historical colonial buildings or Yuyuan Garden, which gives you a glimpse of Ming and Qing dynasty architecture.
- Relax at the Dongping National Forest Park, a man-made forest at Chongming Island.
- Ride a boat at the “Shanghai’s Venice”, the Zhujiaojiao Water Village at the Chinpu District and have spiritual trip to the Lingyin Temple at the Zhejiang, Hangzhou to complete the dream vacation.
- Don’t leave Shanghai without trying their Xiao Long Bao, Jianbing or Egg Pancakes, Scallion Oil Noodles and Bamboo Tofu with Pepper.
To get a glimpse of what you can experience in Shanghai, visit AirAsia’s Official Facebook page (facebook.com/AirAsiaPhilippines) or watch the webisodes.
Also Read: My First time to ride Air Asia via Boracay