If your an iPhone enthusiast and got skills to take the shot. Get ready, for you might just win a grand prize of Php 15,000 and 1 premium item from Beyond the Box!
Ready, set, shoot! Beyond the Box’s “TAP to FOCUS: iPhone Photography Contest!” is now on! Beyond the Box is challenging all photographers and non-photographers alike to keep an keen eye out for extraordinary moments in everyday life and capture them using only their iPhones with the theme “Street Moments.“
The criteria for judging are as follows: 50% for Creativity, 30% for Originality, and 20% for Relevance to the Theme. To maintain the quality of untouched photos, participants are prohibited from using add-on lenses and any image processing programs. Entries will be judged by a panel of renowned street photographers Allan Florendo, Ateneo Sta. Ines, Jasper Tejano, and the famous photography duo Everywhere We Shoot.
Ten of the most outstanding entries will win enviable prizes. The entry with the best photo will win the grand prize of Php 15,000 in cash and one (1) premium item from Beyond the Box. The 2nd place prize is Php 10,000 in cash and one (1) premium item from Beyond the Box. The 3rd place prize is Php 5,000 worth of cash and one (1) premium item from Beyond the Box. The seven (7) remaining entries will win consolation prizes. Plus, winning photographs will be featured in an exhibit at Uptown Mall in Bonifacio Global City alongside the works of the contest judges.
Here’s how to join:
1. ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ Beyond the Box on Facebook and Instagram (@beyondtheboxph).
2. Images submitted as entries must be captured using an iPhone. Entries will be subject to inspection to check for authenticity, originality, and use of the prescribed medium.
3. Post processing using any software will not be allowed and this includes adding of watermarks. Likewise, use of add – on lenses shall also be prohibited.
4. Entries must be set to at least 1080p resolution or higher (depending on the iPhone model used)
5. Upload your entries on both Facebook and Instagram with the title/description of your photo. Participants must tag @beyondtheboxph and use the appropriate hashtags #BeyondTheBoxPH & #BTBTapToFocus
6. Participants must also e-mail their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their name, contact number, title & description of their photo.
7. One entry per participant only.
8. Criteria for judging will be 50% creativity, 30% originality, and 20% relevance to the theme
9. Deadline of entries will be August 10, 2016
10. Winning entries will be announced on August 15, 2016 via social media
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then visit http://beyondthebox.ph/promos/btb-tap-to-focus/ for more details, get out there and start shooting. And by the way, If you still doesn’t have a tool for your shooting, check out a brand new iPhone at the Apple Premium Reseller Beyond the Box’s latest store at Level 3, Uptown Place Mall, 36th St. cor. 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Take your best shot and good luck!