How to cook Kung Pao Shrimp with Garlic Egg Noodle using SySu products prepared by Chef Peter Ayson.
- 6pcs white shrimp
- Salt and Pepper. To taste
- 1 tsp Custard Powder
- ¾ cup Showa Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup cold Water
- 20ml Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup of diced Onions
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3pcs Dried Chili
- 1 cup of Clara Ole Kung Pao Sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Black Bean Sauce
- 300g Egg Noodles; Blanched
- 100g Garlic Fried
- Garnish: Peanuts, Fried Cumin Eggplant, Red Chillis, Cilantro
- Season the shrimp. Combine Flours, Baking Powder and water. Make into thin batter. Chill
- Coat Shrimp in batter. Deep Fry till golden brown. Set Aside
- Heat up oil in pan. Saute garlic, onions and chili. Add kung pao sauce. Add sugar. Simmer and set aside
- In a wok. Heat up sesame oil. Add black bean sauce. Saute Egg Noodles. And toss in fried Garlic.
- Place Garlic noodles in a bowl. Toss Shrimp in kung pao sauce. Place on top of noodles. Garnish with roasted peanuts, Fried Cumin Eggplant, Red Chilis and cilantro.