Nognog in the City is giving away 5,000 AirAsia Big Points every other week, in partnership with AirAsia Philippines. Excited!?
We’ve met the man behind AirAsia and got acquainted with the industrious cabin crew of AirAsia, this time we will tour around Indonesia and get to know more the Silversmiths of Arkomjogia (Also Read: A visit at Silver Kotagede) on the third episode of AirAsia Philippines web series called “Red Talks with Daphne”.
While watching, be sharp on the details for I’m about to give you another round of giveaway through the AirAsia BIG Points Quiz.
Ep#03 Destination – GOOD
And now for our 3rd webisode, watch it till the end and pay attention to some of the details. Here is the second part of Red Talks with Daphne! (or click here)
To know more about the six-part web series, click here. If you want to join our next promo here is what you need to do:
- Watch the newest “Red Talks with Daphne” webisode on AirAsia Philippines’ Facebook Page or on this post.
- Every other week, I will post a quiz about the latest webisode. All you have to do is to comment the correct answer on the blogpost along with your Facebook name.
- Next is to share it on your Facebook account using the hashtags #AirAsiaRedTalks and #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz. You can follow this format — Join the #AirAsiaRedTalks #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points (insert URL of blog post here.)
- Do not forget to like my facebook page as well www.facebook.com/nognoginthecity for more contest and promos.
- Every other week, correct entries and those who followed all the instructions correctly will be raffled off. Winner will get 5,000 AirAsia Big Points.
Kick-start your journey by joining this quiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG points!
Which institution offered the expertise and the knowledge for design and packaging to the silversmiths?
- a. Tony Fernandes Foundation
- b. AirAsia Foundation for Arts and Culture
- c. Selaka Kotagede Foundation
- d. AirAsia Foundation
- e. Red Foundation
Put your answers as a comment to this blog together with your Facebook name and share this on your Facebook account:
Join the #AirAsiaRedTalks #AirAsiaBIGPointsQuiz and get a chance to win 5,000 AirAsia BIG Points (insert URL of blog post here.)
Participants must at least be 18 years old, a citizen of the Philippines and must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
Contest runs from March 25 to June 10, 2017. Correct entries will be raffled and the winner will be announced/notified. Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
Note: Watch out for AirAsia seat sale and you can use your AirAsia BIG Points to buy tickets! For example, during the member-exclusive Final Call Sale, flights can be redeemed from only 500 BIG Points!
AirAsia BIG Points Ep#02 Winner
Thank you very much to all who joined my second quiz and to all who weren’t lucky, do not worry for there are still a lot of chances for you to win. For now let me congratulate our first AirAsia BIG Points winner.
LAIZA MAMAUG SANDA
You just won 5000 AirAsia BIG Points, which you can use to fly for free!
Terms and Conditions 1. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash. 2. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant's entry in the Contest. 3. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.